chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com
An active archive of the old Eastbourne-Elemental site.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saviours - Link to Spoiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shane
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To save everyone posting X numbers of Spoilers I have setup this link to give you somewhere to just *LINK* to them -

To Start here is the MTG-NEWS one current as of 8.03am on Sunday the 8th Of May

www.mtgnews.com

Feel free to add links to other sites below.
Cassius
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtgsalvation
<b>The Shaft</b><br>1<br>Artifact <br>Spells that have a reduced cost due to Affinity instead must be played for the full casting cost.<br>[Edit]Instead, ban Disciple of the Vault, Arcbound Ravager and the artefact land. Then laugh.[/Edit]
Talk_to_the_hand
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg paul knows good website!! I applaud you!
Yeah, news is gonna die since R_E works for alvation know.

Sink into takenuma, if it cost less then 4 mana, and if sweep's templating is correct (which I don't think it can be), is gonna be absolutely freakin insane.

Inner calm, outer strength is kinda like an undercosted, early game version of strength of cedars, wow, not that green is a colour you want to go near in draft but yeah.

Channel seems horibly overpowered on some cards, since it will break soulshift in half, especially with the red dude that is a torrent of stone with added YL.

Arashi, the sky asunder, is absolutely stuid for those mono green beats decks, since it overrides the ones problem those decks had - SoFI equipped skyhunter skirmishers, it's also 5/5 for 5 and the last one of those I remember required you to lose 5 life when it came into play.

Nothing really jumps out at me yet to be honest, although there are only 18 cards.
Don't let the Evil Zombie Blood-Sucking Voodoo Squirrels take over the world.<br><br>Wurmjockey online.<br>Team bthedark leader.<br><br>drop me a line at zoneofenders4@hotmail.com or messenger me. We can talk about strategy and stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: