chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com
An active archive of the old Eastbourne-Elemental site.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

other Gamez???? L5R is the best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index -> Other CCG's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yannis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have played some other games from time to time...
i must have tried about 10 more games apart from mtg.
The game of thrones is good game as the new spycraft seems to be.
i did not like the VS system.(people say it is good...i found it boring)

THE BEST OF ALL THOUGH IS:
legend of the five rings.

the only reason i do not want to play more seriously is that i may stop playing magic. honestly! i realy enjoyed this game. i am playing it one year now and i can say that in many aspects of it is a lot better than our favourite game. i am trying not to spend a lot of time thought. just some games at home or with friends in Greece every now and then.

another advise: if you play MTG seriously do not mess up with other cc games...

just look what happened to pro players, who started playing the VS. system in a more serious way, on the Worlds this year.
Shane
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

L5R is a damn good game and both myself and Dave Page have played it a few times, sort of a bit like Dune in some ways.

Very impressive game and would love to play it more but as you say it tends to get you a little carried away and before you know it you haven't play mtg for ages Wink
Talk_to_the_hand
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never played L5R but I really liked the Vs System and I liked yugioh for like, 10 minutes.
Don't let the Evil Zombie Blood-Sucking Voodoo Squirrels take over the world.<br><br>Wurmjockey online.<br>Team bthedark leader.<br><br>drop me a line at zoneofenders4@hotmail.com or messenger me. We can talk about strategy and stuff.
Yannis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUOTE (Talk_to_the_hand @ Sep 7 2004, 10:13 PM)
I never played L5R but I really liked the Vs System and I liked yugioh for like, 10 minutes.

that;s when you realized that you spend stupid money on the cgame shop when you bought the kaiba starter. you overlooked the other shelves where mtg boosters were...i thought your site had some yucky oh stuff as well..am i wrong?

vs system is ok but i said i won;t spend money for other games. i already spend a lot more than i should for mtg. although my collection is pretty much full now..waiting for the champions for the moment and this nether void..i hope to win a good bet on ladbrokes to get a lotus as well..last week on a 7 game bet i just lost one match to win 315 GBP..ouch
Talk_to_the_hand
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could get a well payed job and buy a good vintage deck...woe is me
Don't let the Evil Zombie Blood-Sucking Voodoo Squirrels take over the world.<br><br>Wurmjockey online.<br>Team bthedark leader.<br><br>drop me a line at zoneofenders4@hotmail.com or messenger me. We can talk about strategy and stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index -> Other CCG's All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: