chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com
An active archive of the old Eastbourne-Elemental site.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What the?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yannis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for this poster thing...
just use the 5 mana symbols or something, finish it and send it to me.
i ll print it and ask jodie to put it somewhere in the shop.
i d ask davids as well but i do not think they will realy help as sometimes they seem to be very miser people. (by the way except their super duper prereleases i think they started having drafts every monday for a cheap booster price fee. but i do not think they are sanctioned...i am not advertising here...i think everybody knows we do not like this pub 'oh God make it' MTG tourneys.
whatever just offered myself to get the poster to jodies.
and i don't think that the place where jodie's shop is is called the hive..
i ll check but i m pretty sure that the hive is the arcade just behind Churchill Sq. on the road to the train station.
i would also like to ask if you would like to organize trips to bigger events in the future so that our expenses would be less (such as hotel rooms, car petrol etc.)
i feel happy to see this club surviving at the end as i remember sometimes that we were calling people on the phone to come and play so that we fill 8 slots.
msg to Stu----> can you tell me what do I need to do to be a member in the club.
just one yannis here so i think you know who i am.

this year i hope to spend more time and effort on going to tournaments.
advice to people who never been in the club
check this club out cause people are nice and the atmosphere is the best..
all people are friends with each other and make you feel realy comfortable there..
hope to see you all soon on the prerelease
ya nn is
Nemesis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Yannis!

I thought you just DISSAPPEARED? Your right the club is doing better now Smile You going to come the the Kamigawa Pre-Release etc?? Coz i owe you revenge Razz As for your poster idea i,ll pass that on to Stu etc. And as for the club going to bigger tournaments I,m all for that! Quite a lot of us are going to Gen-Con this year? You going? Hope i see you soon mate???

Lee
Talk_to_the_hand
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Yannis, the shop is called Hive. Razz
I think if all you have is 5 mana symbols, it will not convey your message, I think those DCI animations they have on ads at wizards are pretty good.
Don't let the Evil Zombie Blood-Sucking Voodoo Squirrels take over the world.<br><br>Wurmjockey online.<br>Team bthedark leader.<br><br>drop me a line at zoneofenders4@hotmail.com or messenger me. We can talk about strategy and stuff.
Yannis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUOTE (Nemesis @ Sep 5 2004, 10:05 AM)
Hey Yannis!

I thought you just DISSAPPEARED? Your right the club is doing better now Smile You going to come the the Kamigawa Pre-Release etc?? Coz i owe you revenge Razz As for your poster idea i,ll pass that on to Stu etc. And as for the club going to bigger tournaments I,m all for that! Quite a lot of us are going to Gen-Con this year? You going? Hope i see you soon mate???

Lee

hey guys,
stu i think u r right bout the shop the other arcade i was talking has a similar name..

hey lee,
i think your ratings have to stop somehow... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Razz Razz
(also wanted to ask you some things about the gym work)

last year i asked some of you if you were interested in going to GP Birmingham but none was positive. hope this year we all go to major events including PTQ's etc.
i am so excited that Extended season begins soon though i m pretty sure there won;t be any extended tourneys on the club. as for the poster do whatever you think to make it attractive to people. when the university starts i ll pop to the RPG and bla bla society to spread some word there. last year there were some good americans drafting there. it is so pity that i meet people coming to me on the road asking :hey dude u play MTG? that 's so cool ! when i am wearing a MTG t-shirt. some of them even had a website dedicated to MTG and Yucky-OH i think.

stu mail me with the club information i asked somewhere else on the forum. is that yellow allien thing stu or I am wrong?

yan k.
Yannis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUOTE (Talk_to_the_hand @ Sep 5 2004, 10:47 PM)
Yo Yannis, the shop is called Hive. Razz
I think if all you have is 5 mana symbols, it will not convey your message, I think those DCI animations they have on ads at wizards are pretty good.

Laughing Laughing <_< <_< <_<

so this is not stu..
that 's the guy i completely smashed on the regionals in london with the funny sleeves that try to make you feel dizzy and him and another guy also had a team called
btheduck..(hehehehehhehe)

lol
i am just joking man! ! ! honestly (also i am on my 6th pint right now)
it;s good to see you found the club finally.
it;s good to see you around sometime and have the same results again...
what happened to that website you had?

all the best
yannis
Talk_to_the_hand
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey are you the guy that used R/G beasts???? Oh my god how small is this world??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yea I'm making a new site + team name for the new year and hopefully see you at the club some time :D

EDIT: I never played you, did I??? I thought you smashed my friend's face. What deck were you using? That way I'll remember. I was such a n00b at the regionals :blink:
Don't let the Evil Zombie Blood-Sucking Voodoo Squirrels take over the world.<br><br>Wurmjockey online.<br>Team bthedark leader.<br><br>drop me a line at zoneofenders4@hotmail.com or messenger me. We can talk about strategy and stuff.
Yannis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUOTE (Talk_to_the_hand @ Sep 6 2004, 10:08 AM)
EDIT: I never played you, did I??? I thought you smashed my friend's face. What deck were you using? That way I'll remember. I was such a n00b at the regionals :blink:

i remember i won someone with a ravager deck. to be honest i think it would be easier to win the life gain deck. -_-
Talk_to_the_hand
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya the ravager guy was Ben, not me. Lifegain r00led vs. ravager Very Happy Very Happy
Yannis
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUOTE (Talk_to_the_hand @ Sep 7 2004, 03:21 PM)
Ya the ravager guy was Ben, not me. Lifegain r00led vs. ravager Very Happy Very Happy

record plz?
Talk_to_the_hand
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like, 3-4. Vs Ben's 1-3 drop or somehing. I knew I wouldn't do well, I had been playing (badly) for about 2 months before going to regionals so I think it is quite respectable for a terrible rogue deck.

Vs. Ravager win was about 99%. The other 1% being due to bad draws.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    chains-archive - Eastbourne-Elemental.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: